Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My boat is kept in Deltaville and I know Norview is not selling gas right now- Anyone know where I can get fuel close by via water as I have no trailer??

Scott

·
Registered
146 Posts
If you call either Deltaville Marina or Fishing Bay Marina I think they will open for you. Fishing Bay Marina sells ValveTech

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If Fishing Bay is selling gas for that price I sure as he!! will not be buying it there. If that is the case he must be aware that every other marina is closed and taking advantage of people who are needing fuel. For that price I may just call one of my pretro vendors and have them deliver me 300 gallons by truck, tip the guy and buy him 4 cases of Nati Light and I will still come out ahead.

Scott

**Wish Bandit was still in the area and had gas motors so I could borrow some from him, or I may call and invite 70 people to go fishing and tell them all to bring a 5 gallon can of gas:D :D :D

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Itch- are you referring to Bubba's at Lynhaven? If so I am not planning on heading that way until end of January- was looking for fuel close to home in D'Ville for some c&r before heading to Florida this weekend for a sailfish tournament. Thanks for the heads up!

Scott

·
Registered
185 Posts
Scott-have you tried Tides Inn or Locklies? Seems like the Tides will pump gas between 8 and 4 if you call ahead. Are you planning to move the boat South? I think there is a couple of spots left at the Marina we are staying at in Little Creek. There is a fuel pump right across from us. Come on down and join the fun!

Bandit aka Wayne:D :D :D

·
Registered
702 Posts
Gas

Scott, If you are heading north or in the Fleets Bay area, you could run to Cheasepeake Boat Basin, at the end of Indian Creek. Phone # 435 3110.

Pepsi man

·
Registered
72 Posts
Norview is on Broad Creek, Go all the way up broad creek almost to the end. (DEEP
WATER) 50' boats dock there.. CHESAPEAKE COVE on Right......

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
397 Posts
Check Mike's at Remlik 758-5450

·
Registered
561 Posts
not sure if they are still open but I got gas in Broad Creek directly across the creek from the gas dock at norview. I cant remember the name but they have 2 pumps one gas and one diesel. The gas dock is between two rows of boat sheds. If you were entering broad creek the dock would be on your right just before you get to norivew's dock on the left. Got gas there dec 31st. Also got gas at Fishing Bay around the 5th of Dec and their price was in line with everyone else's. I think this is the name of the place if you want to call

Walden's Marina
1224 Timberneck Rd
Deltaville, VA , 23043-2097
Address Map
Phone: 804-776-9440
FAX: 804-776-9440

·
Registered
146 Posts
Yea, I think I paid 2.43 for diesel with the Boat US discount at Fishing Bay...gas was just a tad bit higher....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Let me jump in here and stop any rumors about our gas being $4. THAT'S DELTAVILLE MARINA.

Our premium gas is $2.499, and you can get 10 cents per gallon off if you have a valid BoatUS card or if you get 100+gallons.

If you ever need to know the price, call our office at 804.776.6800. We are open 7 Days 8am-5pm

-Fishing Bay Harbor dockmaster

ps: this isn't an advertisement; I just won't let bad rumors go around about us.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sea Level- I figure if I run out of gas I still have beer- would be no fun with a boat full of gas and no beer:D

Have a good weekend- getting ready to head to Miami for a little sailfish action tomorrow. Will send some pictures. Should be a long ride down- I am driving a Natural Lite truck loaded up with chilly ones!!!!

Scott

1 - 20 of 20 Posts