Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been asked to get a price on a head boat for the 2 nd or 3rd Sunday in November.
There will be 15 to 20 guys going. We'd like to go for 6 hours. 8AM till 2PM.
Who do any of you suggest.:helpsmilie::rockon:

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
Captain BJ Jenkins on the Challenger 2 is also a good choice for larger groups. I mate with BJ from time to time. Hes a hell of a fish finder and his trips are always memorable.
Legacy Charters - , - Legacy Charters - Home
Taking a charter boat would be much better than a headboat as your group will have the whole boat to themselves.

·
Tidal Fish SUPER Commercial Subscriber
10,897 Posts
We would be happy to take you and your guests out fishing. We have both of the Sundays you requested currently available. We are U.S Coast Guard licensed for 49 in The Bay and 20 in The Ocean. You can reach us at (252) 336-4296 (home), (443) 336-8756 (cell), or view our website at Capt

·
Premium Member
26,104 Posts
Capt. Jim is your man :thumbup:. He can catch fish in a puddle and will give your crew 110% :clapping2:. Plenty of room on his boat for 20 people.

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Only head boat I will go on is the Sally T w/ Capt....he has took us out many many times when I was in the Navy.......several squadrons use him monthly year round Jim. We used to go the third Friday of every month.....many times I left my own boat set home to go out on the Sally T

Sally T Fishing - Virginia Is For Lovers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts