Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Four of us are meeting in Va. Beach the week of January 3-10.Two of us from NJ two from NC. We were planning on bringing a 26' Shamrock with a fold down tower. It seems all the Marinas at Rudee Inlet are booked. The tower is a lot of work to fold down, so daily trailering to the ramp is not an option unless we could park close to the ramp and there are no overhead wires. In water dockage or a mooring would be great if we could find it. Any body have any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. The two of us from NJ have chased most of the Stripers, I mean Rock, your way. :clap: Thanks, Boataholic

·
Registered
252 Posts
Call Dimitri at Bubbas (foot of the Lesner Bridge) and see if he can help you. You may be able to leave if on the trailer in his lot for the right price I dunno.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Don't put up the Tower and leave the Boat on the trailer in the parking lot of the Virginia Beach fishing center.

Les

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys, Called Bubbas, need to talk to Dimetri in the morning. Leaving the tower down is not an option ,I think it folds into the cockpit. What do you guys think of going out of Lynnhaven as opposed to Rudee for the week in question Jan 3-10.

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Thanks guys, Called Bubbas, need to talk to Dimetri in the morning. Leaving the tower down is not an option ,I think it folds into the cockpit. What do you guys think of going out of Lynnhaven as opposed to Rudee for the week in question Jan 3-10.
its gonna be crowded either way so just get their early... Its ocean season so its gonna be nuts...:eek: good luck

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
6 of one...half dozen of another...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts