Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Plan on doing the vacation thing between July 11th and July 25th. Gonna be 3 families so I will need a house with 4 or 5 bedrooms and 4 to 5 baths. I also plan on leaving the boat at Long Bay Point for 2 weeks so I would like any advice as far as the perfect location for not being too far from the boat for daily trips but also not too far for the family for doing daily entertainment like beach,boardwalk and stuff. Any advice would be great before I lock down a place as far as rentals or location.

Also, what can I ecpect to target that time of year within 30 miles offshore as well as around the bridge.

Frank
"Skirtchaser"

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you come down Chrissy, I will kick Sandi out and slip you in. As far as Lee goes, we will leave him on the boat at the 4th island in the fog and pick him up in the morning. He won't miss a thing. That's GREAAAAAASSSSSSYYYYYY:):):):):):)

Frank
"Skirtchaser"

·
Registered
322 Posts
one other quick comment is that it may make sense to break bread and get a charter for a day early during your 2 week stay. that would be a good way to get some hands on experience in the area.

Last thing - during that timeframe I would make sure to try the Chesapeake Light Tower at least once for Spadefish on clam chunks or even predatory fish on whole spot/croaker.

Good luck!

Dan

·
Registered
210 Posts
consider sandbridge and keeping the boat at your house- you could trailer to rudee inlet or even get a slip there and cut the travel time on your offshore trips down. seibert and sandbridge realty are the two companies down there, and both have good websites.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts