Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we've sold the home in Maryland and have contracted for a home in Charleston (Grand Oaks subdivision off of Bees Ferry Road). We settle on the home in SC on November 9th. I trailer a Sea Pro 190 W/A and will likely be fishing primarily in the Ashley and/or Stono.

MY PROBLEM: I need a place to store the boat (on the trailer) where I can get to it when I need it and preferably have a wash-down facility.

Any help or advice anyone can give me will really be appreciated. I really look forward to the relocation and hope to make a lot of new fishing buddies in the area. I'd also appreciate any advice on clubs or organizations in the area or just general information or suggestions on what to do when I get there.

HiTider (Paul Ramey)
Cell phone 410-271-0221

·
Registered
2 Posts
Try this site:

www.stonoriverfishingclub.com

I would reccommend joining this club when you get down to Chucktown, as not only great bunch of fisherpeople, but a great wealth of knowledge to be had and fun too.

Ask for the ugly fat freckled faced old fart named Joe ! [grin]

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the response. I checked out the site and the club looks like something I'd really be interested in. I'm still not relocated yet (homeless at present) but we move into our home in Charleston, hopefully, around November 22nd.

·
Registered
21 Posts
[grin] I know a good place at Breezy Point that has everything you could want. Has good fishing and lots of nice people too

Ken

1 - 4 of 4 Posts