Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep my boat in the DYC boatel in Deltaville and have been keeping my trailer on the front-lawn at Norview marina. I've just gotten word from Norview that they would like to get out of the trailer storage business. Does anyone know of business or private place in the middle / northern neck area where I could park my trailer for a resonable monthly fee?

Thanks!

Michael

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
We have used Rt. 3 Enterprises at Cook's Corner for storage and they treated us just fine. They gave us a break on the rent when we rented multiple spaces. Always returned our phone calls and were very pleasant. Place was always clean and we never had any security problems. They are located beside the car wash (same owner).

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a friend that lives about 6 miles from Norview marina that has 3 ac.field behid his house that he had sad he may start storeing boat trailers on.If intrest let me know and I will hook you up with him.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ChesBayVA -- I would be interested to exploring storing the trailer privately. Can you check with your friend to see if he wants to take one on?

Michael

·
Registered
13 Posts
There is a storage place in Hartfield right next to the YMCA. I think it's in the same building as Bennett custom blinds?

I know they store trailers, RVs, boats, etc.

The place on Rt33 in Cooks Corner is another good one, but a little more of a trip from DYC.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts