Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy is about to purchase this boat
http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/7/6/77313076.htm
Seems like a good deal but I was wonderring where I could go to find out fuel consumption of EVINRUDES E115FPXEEN. Any ideas? Has anyone any experience with the Twin Vee? How do they ride? My buddy lives in Ft. Lauderdale and will mainly use it within 5, 10 miles of where he lives. Maybe occasionally take it to the Keys and hit the humps 30 miles out.

·
Registered
41 Posts
If the ride of my 2004 19' Twin Vee Bay Cat is any indication, your friend is in for a great ride, almost no matter what the sea condition. He should pick the nastiest day he can and take a test ride on the boat, if possible. But if he can't do that he can go to the website: www.twinvee.net and read the testimonials.

I bought my boat in Deltaville, VA. at Brown's Marine. They may be able to answer your questions about the engines if you live close enough to make a trip or a phone call worthwhile.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
You may want to check with "Catman". He usually has posts on the ches. bay message board. He has a 19' twin vee.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.