Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
probably should not have... but i put a contract on a 2000 36' contender. Subject to an acceptable survey. Hope one day my fishing skills match the machine. Hope to drive it down from Annapolis in a couple weeks. REALLY hope it fits in my slip!

Guess i need to sell the Privateer now.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes i did. Never been accused of being very smart! A good friend wants to buy the Privateer so it will stay close. I may repower this boat in a year or so. It has ox's which are reliable but thirsty. Hope this is my final boat for a while. It just has everything i could ever want, ac, gen, water maker, full bath and plenty of seating and fishing stuff.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
coan et al.,

thanks and you all are welcome anytime. Plan on leaving it in Rudee this winter and I want to start venturing offshore for tuna and such this summer.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Looks like you've come up a bit boat wise. We'll see if your fishing skill comes up the same. All kidding aside, that looks like a nice ride.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
no kidding capt dave. I can only hope my skills match the machine one day... i guess i will have to practice a lot.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts