Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any on you guys seen the new Browning Maxus? From the video it looks pretty sweet. Havent heard anything on cost yet, couldn't find anything on the Browning website.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Bring back the A-5

Anything would be an improvement over the Gold series. I personally would rather see them re-introduce the A-5.

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
A friend of mine used to design bomb defusing robots for the British. They had to find the best way to sever the explosive from the detonator and the best way they found was with a repeating action shotgun blast. The robot could not use scissors very well or could not re load or pump a shotgun. But most shotguns were too big to fit inside the remote robot. They had to be cut down. So they had to find a gun that would still work for more than one shot after being cut down to almost 12 inches. I remember him telling me what a shame it was to cut in half a bran new Benelli $2K gun. But none of the "fancier" models would work after missing most of the barrel and maybe altering the action. But guess which one did the job?

The browning.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts