Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I haven't been fishing much lately due to being busy hanging out with my new buddy....meet Ryan Parker Lewis...born 9/3/08...just over 9 lbs!

Mom and baby are both doing well...now that everybody is on their feet...I'm in good shape to get the boat out a few more times before calling it quits this year...Saturday is calling me..!

Here he is just the other day...

here we are leaving the hospital in early September

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Congrats TD. Enjoy.

Are you a Retriever grad also?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, I'm a retriever grad....I graduated in 2002...I majored in mechanical engineering. I minored in brewology....we had some good times...!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
1988 major in Geography, minor in Baseball...as well as binge drinking and woman chasing.

·
Registered
7,541 Posts
Your buddy is getting big....he looks more like a 4-month-old. Did you guys enjoy your stay at the AAMC birth and spa resort?:D That place was so much nicer than the hospital where we delivered our first.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Congrats to you and your wife!!!! Ryan "Parker" Lewis I like the name!! It's so much better then Ryan Grady Lewis :D:D

-Evans

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
Congratulations to you and your wife. In a couple of years you will have a new fishing buddy.

I have a series of children's life jackets from infant up to 4 or 5 years. My daughter, now in college, has long since outgrown them. Let me know if you need any.

·
Premium Member
26,104 Posts
I kinda like Ryan Grady - myself :D. Not too late to change the little guy's name :pp.

Congrats on your future fishing buddy :clapping2:.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL! thanks guys. Ryan "Sea Pro" Lewis just didn't sound right. or maybe....maybe my wife is telling me I should buy a parker? I had not even thought of this till you all made the boat connection...sounds like a good xmas surprise to me!

We did stay at AAMC. It was really nice there...much nicer than the image I had in my mind. I'm sure I'll never forget seeing him for the first time! you guys can relate, I'm sure.

Thanks for all the well wishes.

Trev

·
Registered
859 Posts
Ahh congrats!!! My daughter was born July 10th so I'm thinking you and I are pretty much in the same boat.....crappy diapers and late-night feedings....

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Actually, the little guy sleeps between 7 and 10 hours a night...almost every night since birth! We used to wake him up to feed him because we didn't want him to go too long. I've been told we're lucky?

I figure he's just saving up some tricks for later...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts