Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
Someone told me we are fighting them in Iraq so we don't have to fight them here.

Are you implying they are not in Iraq?

·
Registered
11,853 Posts
Someone told me we are fighting them in Iraq so we don't have to fight them here.

Are you implying they are not in Iraq?
Well, only the really bad ones are in Iraq. Somalia is more like a retirement home for jihadists. Rest easy the strategy is still working.

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
I think you AND him missed THE point.

Bush is hunting down and killing terrorists........

Just like he promised.

Oh and TH, read the report-dumbass.....
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,242740,00.html
We used both in separate strikes........
Not sure if this was for me too, but I think Slug and BJ are on a troll. If they take the statement about Iraq vs. here and can't see that a Muslin hotbed like Somalia can not be an extension of Iraq, then they are being foolish. Doubt it, so I am assuming it is just a troll.

·
Registered
11,853 Posts
I think you AND him missed THE point.

Bush is hunting down and killing terrorists........

Just like he promised.

Oh and TH, read the report-dumbass.....
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,242740,00.html
We used both in separate strikes........
LOL, ok dumbass. I see no mention of any aircraft besides variations of the ac130 in the strike.

would you please stop quoting FOX. It is as bad as scrappleface and it makes my head hurt when I try to read any thing on their website.

As far as killing terrorists....good. It beats the hell out of nation building.

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOL, ok dumbass. I see no mention of any aircraft besides variations of the ac130 in the strike.

would you please stop quoting FOX. It is as bad as scrappleface and it makes my head hurt when I try to read any thing on their website.

As far as killing terrorists....good. It beats the hell out of nation building.
Sorry, I can only get a CBS affiliate for my daily drive 2+hours. Have to cram in the "fair and balanced" to avoid being brainwashed.

I hear the headache comes from a sudden loss of spin.:D

·
Registered
11,853 Posts
No, I think it is all of the bright colors and flashy things meant to draw in the knuckle draggers. :D

·
Registered
11,853 Posts
That was tricky. What started out as a good read, and something almost worthy of intelligent diologue turned half way through into another theocratic diatribe. Nice bait and switch. When i feel like delving into the delusions that form the framework for your warped sense of reality I will finish reading it.

·
Registered
11,853 Posts
What complete drivel. The man is clearly delusional. This paper explains a lot about your point of view on this board. There is so much wrong with this paper that I am lost as to where to start picking it apart. I don't have the time to write it and you don't have time to read it. So to summarize, I will just say that Mr. Koyzis should also consider sterilization.:D

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
This is no sh!t man... I thought we were spending 400 billion and had 3000 dead because the bad guys would be magically drawn to Iraq just wanting to fight us.

Now you want to tell me some little sand spit in Africa where the meal of the day is rat... is the new hot spot that can be neutrilized with a couple of choppers and propeller driven aircraft?

Now here's a multiple choice question...

Which of the following countries most likely harbors terrorists linked to 9-11

A) Iraq
B) Pakistan
c) Somolia

We'll stop there, wouldn't want to spoil your celebration.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts