Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe it's just me but Reche Caldwell of the Patriots looked goofy when he dropped the ball in the end zone.No one close to him and he muffs what would have won the game.Sucks the Colts won also. Skip

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Funny you should mention that. We were watching the game and my wife even said he looked bug-eyed. Maybe he needs to have his thyroid checked, although it did not seem to help him catch the ball any better.

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Ok picture this! You've won the lottery of life and have the genes of a world class athlete. You work your a$$ off for your whole childhood developing yourself into that world class athlete. You go through 4 years of college football avoiding any major injury and play well enough to make the NFL. You luck out and land on a superbowl caliber team. Then in the one game that counts when your team needs you the most you drop the game winning scores and look like a complete wierdo on national television and completely let your team down. I kind of feel bad for the guy. This is what his whole life will be remembered for. He did look pretty crazy though huh?

·
Premium Member
26,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Russ-picture this: You drop what turns out to be the winning TD pass and now have to go into the locker room with a bunch of giants who ain"t happy to see you. :eek: :eek: My guess is his a** puckered up so tight that his eyes bugged out . Skip

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
No doubt he did'nt hang out to long after the final team meeting. I also doubt we will ever see him in a patriots jersey ever again. Bellicheck is not the forgiving type.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Russ-picture this: You drop what turns out to be the winning TD pass and now have to go into the locker room with a bunch of giants who ain"t happy to see you. :eek: :eek: My guess is his a** puckered up so tight that his eyes bugged out . Skip
I thinks this probably sums it up best!!!:D :D

Man, he sure did look a little strange with the bug-eyes:eek: ! My wife and I were joking around about it too!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts