Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Story as told by Ranger on the Freshwater board

This young punk wasted the whole day, then took my gun, my shells, my coat and walked to my treestand. It was 4:50pm when he left the truck. At 5:15 he calls my phone and I hear "Oh My God! Did you hear me shoot? (lots of heavy breathing and a shaky voice) He's big, He's big. He is in the swamp. Get down here. Run! (I laugh)" Well, some things were meant to be!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Hey Big Cat,
That sure is a nice looking mount, are you gonna top that one this year? Keep Ranger around for dragging, oh, and make him clean a few for you, cause when ever I am around he'll act like he doesn't know how, funny how that works! [grin]

·
Registered
664 Posts
Difference between B&C and Va. Scoring system (ball park figure) is 30 pts. (inches) Your deer which scored 130 Va. (Is scoring system used by the Va. Deerhunter Assoc) would be approximately 100 B&C. B&C (firearms) and Pope & Young (archery) are scored the same. As to what the numbers mean. 130.6 calculates to 130.6 inches of measurment.
Bubba[angel][angel][angel]

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hey Big Cat,
Thats one strong set of horns, my freind. Looks like a big body too.
Was that a single shot shotgun?
I'll bet Dayton's back is still hurtin' him!!!!!!
That one raises the bar a little...
Congratulations
Hook1

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.