Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Nice "Trayt". Reminds me of a trip I had up here in the upper bay where I had a mid-Oct trip for trayt at the Stone Rock fishing out of Harrison's. Caught our limit with smallest fish at 9# with 'em up to 13#. Had a bunch of guys from DC at the ramp trying to buy the fish to take to the markets-no way. Those were the days.

DaveHUz

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Wow! :bigfish:

·
Registered
90 Posts
good to hear from you danny. hope all is well. i know i'll see you in hatteras during thanksgiving. already sent pictures to dave in costa rica. i'm sure i'll get a rise from him!!!!!

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
I get off the tug the day before....Im not shure where Im heading yet.... hatteras, eeling, or to find a bigger trout than yours!!

Pass my regards to Dave and his family.

Danny

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
Nice job, big fish. All right now Greg, give it up all the info location, lure, color of lure and weight of lure. We need all the important stuff. LOL :D

·
Registered
782 Posts
Nice fish....Bartly.....!
Danny.... let me know if you wanna go before thursday ...I forget what your schedule is...I'm leaving for the mountains on thursday morning.....gotta trade some fish for some deer hunting spots....they love it,and it works good for me....
I'll be back for that tournament if you still wanna ROck!!!!

steve

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
good googa mooga ! Dennis called while I was in the cove and told Me that I could not come home until I topped a 12 pounder.......well hell WE got 14 that all weighed 12 OUNCES each.....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts