Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
There was an update on it in the newspaper the other day. It will be the typical marina of today with dry storage, gas pumps, restaurant, etc.

Nice location if you live in the Great Bridge area or do all of your boating near the hot ditch. It's a long run from there to the bay though with a good portion of it through no-wake zones.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Should be open by "Late Spring". Great locale for runnning around on the ICW, going to the cove or fishing the hot ditch, but a looooong trip to the bay.

Cheers,
Walt

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
There was an update on it in the newspaper the other day. It will be the typical marina of today with dry storage, gas pumps, restaurant, etc.

Nice location if you live in the Great Bridge area or do all of your boating near the hot ditch. It's a long run from there to the bay though with a good portion of it through no-wake zones.
I use to run up there all the time but with that long run of No Wake Zone I avoid going that way from Waterside. The funny part is I would be running under 5 MPH and get told to slow down as a tug pushing nothing would run by making 2 to 3 foot waves.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts