Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been hearing some talk about a new ramp somwhere in the middle river and was wondering if anyone could give me some info on it. It is my understanding that it is a county operated ramp. Thanks for any info.

Rick

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
809 Posts
Rick,

The only new ramp that I know of is being installed at Martins Lagoon. Just before Carsens Creak Side.

John

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info. I did hear somehting about martins as I recall. How would I access the ramp? Wilson point road maybe? Thanks.

RickyT

·
809 Posts
Yes, Wilson Pt. rd. My guess is that you would make a right just past the first appartment complex.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Yes, off of Wilson Pt Road, 2nd or third street down, turn right, just past the apartments on the right.

It is a Baltimore County Ramp, but I am not sure if it is open yet. It looks usable, in fact it has looked usable for about 6-8 months.

·
809 Posts
Only problem is that it will take you about 20mins. to get to the mouth of Middle River on a weekend.:eek2: There's a 6 MAH speed limit heading out until half way between Wilson Pt. and Eastern Yatch Club.

·
1,295 Posts
I've been watching it's progress and wil let everyone know when it's open. It's pretty much done including the parking lots so it should be opening anytime now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts