Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at the Fishing Expo in Richmond this past weekend. It is primarily a freshwater fishing show that used to be called Bassarama. Bob-A-Long, Bob Reed was there selling saltwater tackle as was Surfside Bait & Tackle. Capt. Jeff Gurr was there selling saltwater charters and Max King did a seminar on eeling for stripers, but other than that there wasn't much briney stuff going on. Anyway I was manning the Chesapeake Angler Magazine booth and got a good bit of interest in the NNAC. We got eight new members. Two of them were members before that dropped out some time ago and rejoined this year. The others were new to the Club. There were also several people who took the member's application form home and might send them in later. All in all it was a good weekend for the Club.

·
Registered
104 Posts
you can count me in as a member i will be mailing the info this week, it will be a family afair we look forward to fishing some of the tournaments the nnac has to offer along with sharing info with other anglers. glad i stopped by the booth at the show and talked briefly with you Mr. Compton. my 8 year old son is excited to become a new member.

dave
19 cc kencraft ONE TYME

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dave, I'm glad you will be joining us. I think you will find it worthwhile if you participate. Dave Compton

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was able to get a few more interested people at the Virginia Boat Show. We also picked up a new couple from our web site.
I'll be at the Richmond Boat Show at the Richmond Raceway in the Chesapeake Angler Magazine booth in February to see if we can interest a few more folks. Any TFers that would like to consider NNAC membership come on by and say hello.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I sent mine off last week, along with my fathers. Also one for my brother to be a new member. Thats a shame about the seminar. I had a great time at it last year.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ketner, I can send you an application form if you give me your name and mailing address by private message.
The Club's address is: Northern Neck Anglers Club, P.O. Box 315, Heathsville, VA 22473. The annual dues are $25. Checks can be made out to NNAC.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts