Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a heads up on whats coming....We are taking our 4 oz and 8 oz. jig heads that we use on our bucktails and rolling out a line of parachutes with these heads and eyes. The jigs will have straight nylon hair and plenty of it. head colors will be white, chartreuse and pink. We will also have a pink head with chartreuse hair. They will also be available in a tandem rig. Should have them ready to go by 1/16. We have some other things that we are working on for the spring season so stay tuned...

·
Registered
167 Posts
Those look great. They appear to be made with good craftsmanship unlike the junk B-52 parachutes I bought this fall. They never hit bottom and the paint peeled off like an orange. The quality was so poor I think they were made by child slave labor in China or Russia. Keep us posted on your quality products.

Fin

·
Registered
987 Posts
Tolmaz's stuff is all high quality.
Highly recommend!
Everything I ordered, top of the line!!:)
Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys...chutes are a little late but should be ready any day. Tonight is daisy chain night...coffee is hot and got a full pot for a long night. Just finished rigging a bunch of the Offshore Widows so now its off to the chains;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts