Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and John went to the boat show and WOWWWWWWW. The 2 boats that impressed us the most were the South Port and the Cape Horn 31'. John and I are seriously thinking about the 31' Cape Horn. We are hard core and I believe that boat will do well for TEAM [email protected]$$. What a descision we have to make but it is really what we are looking for in a boat in the price range we almost can afford. We are going to take a ride next week on it and we will sea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PS
Thanks Scott with VA Beach Boats was a hell of guy no pressure no BS and shot straight from the hip. Can't waite till the sea trial.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Great choice, Scott is top shelf even after the sale.I got one from him in sept the boats incredible.It's the green one in marina shores where va beach boats is at.I looked long and hard and I'm convinced there is no better buy in this class of boat.

·
Registered
860 Posts

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep Becky there is. John and I have been friends since grade school. Probably 35 years or so. We were getting hammered one night telling lies about stripers and John was stretching the truth a bit so I called him a J A and we started to laugh like [email protected]##. Then we were watching American Chopper one night and big Paul called little Paul a J A and we laughed our @$$ off. So the next time we went out fishing he tells me knock down J A and it has been that way ever since. When we call each other It's always hey J A what are you doing. I know it's stupid but it stuck and you know we all can be J A's once in a while. As for the team we are not a team that fishes tournements but we are a fishing team I guess you could say. If we get this boat we are going to get a old school skull and have fish for the cross bones and put Team J A on the new boat I guess the boat name will be J A.

·
Registered
860 Posts
That's cool... I knew there had to be a story... I know all about names sticking... And like you I've chosen to embrace the name "Monkey Butt"... If I had a boat I'm not sure I'd name it Monkey Butt but I have personalized plates w/ that on it! :eek: Go figure huh???

Thanks for letting us in on Team [email protected]$$... So now if I call you J A I'm sure you won't be offended... :D jk

Becky-

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nope not at all. I think it's funny as [email protected]!! for what I don't know buy still funny. Cudose to monkey butt :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts