Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Nice looking boat!

Good looking rig you got there and also the RAM to pull it. Hope you slay them this weekend and let us know. :clapping2::clapping2:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Nice rig, Monty! Congradulations on a fine fishing machine!!! :thumbup: I have the same boat. :D What year is she? The 27 handles a little "different" than the other models. If you want some tips or advice send me a PM with your number and we can talk.
AWESOME offshore boat! :rockingman2:

Oh, yeah... get at least 3/4 curtains if it didn't come with them, and Smart Rails. She's a wet ride in certain conditions.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for all the replies guys!! Took the boat out to the great bridge locke yesterday for a shakedown cruise up the river to make sure everything was right and it floated, well sure enough it floats and runs great to boot, a few performance numbers, w.o.t. was 4900 rpm and it was pinging on the rev limiter top speed 32-33 knots fast cruise at 4000 rpms was a solid 26 knots 3800 rpm gives 24knots, the boat handles very similar to my old 219, boat was full of gas 160 gallons and me my wife and the dog on board

Attachments

·
Registered
379 Posts
Congrats on your new ride...

What power do you have in it...a 454 or 496? Guessing a 496 (8.1) with your numbers. I had the same rig with a 454 and then repowered to a 496 (long story)...good thing gas prices are down :D:eek::D

JMO, but that boat really needs a diesel...

Sean

1 - 20 of 21 Posts