Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
STARTING AGAIN TONIGHT, 9:00 pm Discovery Channel.

Kick back and get your fix.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Thanks Chris:clap:. I got my Tivo set too :thumbup:. I don't know what I'd do without it. Tivo rocks :rockingman2:

·
Premium Member
7,830 Posts
I have been waiting for this all year. I have not missed a season yet and they say this is the worst on yet. I the previews it looks like the Time Bandit takes a big wave but not sure. I’ll be glued to the TV tonight.

·
Registered
4,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I already saw tonight's show. The seasons gets off to an ominous start.
How'd you see it already????? Something not fair about that!

They do say that this sesaon is supposed to be pretty nasty. Personally there's nothing not nasty about single digit temps or below and 30' waves.:eek:

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
It was an early preview a couple of weeks ago. I won't ruin it for everyone but let's just say more time was spent looking for something other than crabs the first couple of days.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Unfortunately tonight my wife's favorite show is on also at 9pm (HOUSE) guess I'll be flipping between commercials

·
Registered
797 Posts
i can't wait to see new shows but must man up and say ya all would not be eating any of them crabs if it depended on me getting them.thats one nasty ,dangerous job. i'll stick to electric work and firefighting. somthing safe,them guys could get hurt!

·
Banned
1,466 Posts
Bdog,

Im not sure if I told you but I am going to do that at least once in my life.
Makes me wanna get my boat done and make a buncha pots. I'll be doing some potting this year.

·
Registered
797 Posts
rrr some folks only do it once in their life. hows the boat coming? you setting up a winch to pull your pots? i got to design a new prop stickmainly to keep me thinking cause weather is keeping me srom them stripers on flats. man has it sucked. think i may put a vhf radio on boat so i can chatter with others out there and add that extra safty factor. i need to get my bulls lips soon so i can be ready. may hit south early this year w/traps try deep . guy said he done well last year early on boh way up river on mem day wked. said they was big crabs. don't know if he was blowing smoke?

·
Banned
1,466 Posts
Boat is coming goood. I will have it done soon. You should get a vhf so we can talk. I was thinkin about goin to bogle's here soon depending on the weather. Im gonna get a winder but at around $1500 its gonna be tough to turn the key and a hard one to swallow. Im also gonna add some more pots to my rig and whenever Im not working on my boat Im building pots. As soon as my boat is in I will let you know.

·
Registered
700 Posts
I have crabbed the Tred Avon a couple of times in gale force winds. Should I bring a camera along so you all could see the the 2' chop and the struggle the keep the bushel basket lid from blowing overboard?

·
Banned
1,466 Posts
:boat: Lance-be careful! Have you survival suits and EPIRP ready. In those seas, one basket lid isn't worth the life of your crew!!!!

·
Registered
248 Posts
okay, two things...1. Ironic RRR, just re-did my epirb license., 2. Anyone know if comcast has Discover in HD format? I can dvr the show, but was really looking to see if I could get High Def icing conditions, traps into foreheads, rope burns from the pulley winch moving too fast, etc...

My youngest son is addicted to this show...he doesn't fall too far from the proverbial tree. :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts