Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I support TidalFish.com!
3,659 Posts
All 3 models are very, very nice Hank.:D

·
Registered
83 Posts
I looked hard at the leftover 26 your dealer had last fall. Nice boats. I just could not stomach breaking the $100k mark for me and how I use my boat right now. Maybe in two years.

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
hank get one for each house that way you don't have to trailer that 28 express is a nice lookin ride

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
The dealer in Stuart wants $128 for the one he has loaded with electronics etc.

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
You are all hurting my feelings... I paid less than that for my first house!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Not too sure Butcher, but I would imagine ~200k. I bought it for 77k. Dont see many boats appreciating in value! I'm the same way though. I just bought another hole in the water this month!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Man that Southport looks sweet.
Where did you get the info I am not seeing it on there site yet?

·
Registered
12,450 Posts
Man that 28' sure would look good on that lift.........:yes: :clap:

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ron I deserve all three don't you think? I've been telling the wife but she won't listen.:D

Toddstackle that 28 is sure purty to much to tow the 26 is just right for around here. But that 28 sure would be nice in Florida.:D

Steve who's the dealer? How many hours and what power? But that sounds like a steal I would buy it.:))

Mighty Quinn your right about that not only do they look good but the ride the ride the ride saved my back and I came out of a 28' Grady Sailfish!!!!

Jamie you got that right. When are they going to make one with Trip 300's?:clap:

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
Hank - just go ahead and get it and add another lift at St. Michaels. That way you can use either one depending on the WX conditions.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
JP my Southport can handle most conditions that the bay can throw at her other than a Hurricane. But you might be right the 28 might be a tad better in a hurricane than the 26.:D
JP lets go fishing. This weekend and the following week is all fishing. Jamie also has quite a few days off next week and the week after. He's got the right job and a nice boat hotel to boot.I hope the flats heat up it would be a shame not to get up there for a few trips. I just don't want to sling bait. Maybe Wild Bill will report some catching tomorrow.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts