Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
She's a beut Art, just sell it before you need tires, I have an 02 and the tires are shot now, them 20 inchers are expensive, but welcome to the ram club!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys.. I've got a great 1st Mate!!

Rebel,
New ride has the Cummins 600 in her. Pulls the boat like she's not even there. Amazing engine. I loved the diesel in my older 2001 2500, but it doesn't come close to the 600 engine.

TKBMech
Mine has 17" wheels not the 20's, but you're right it's still going to cost to replace them!

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Great

Neighbor has one its the twin two yours down to the color. He just got back fom Holidays pulling a car carrier and a 57 Chev 4 Dr Hardtop Belair. Pulled it from west / West Virginia. Said it pulled like a trooper. Only downshifted on the mountains once. You will love it.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
These 600 Cummins are simply amazing!!! I can't imagine what the new 2007 6.7L diesels are going to be like..I don't get as good gas mileage that I got w/my older Cummins, but the trade off is more than worth it...My boat is pushing 9000lbs on the trailer and the engine is not even breaking a sweat on the freeway..If I were to choose a diesel for a boat it would be these.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts