Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got married and moved to poquoson looking for fishing buddies I have a 24ft center console with 150 outboard live one street from messick road retired firefighter loads of free time

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Welcome to the board there are lots of guys up here from around that side as for looking for Ho's just post when your goin and see if anyone offers.. Brandon

·
Registered
717 Posts
I'm down here at Little Creek, I usaully have open seat if your interested in learning the CBBT area. I often head out at the last minute when I hear a good report. B mail or e mail if intersted I will add you to my contacts.
Capt Wayne
"MISS MADELINE II"
usnespinozascox.net

·
Registered
78 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on your retirement! Which department? There might be a few active fire fighters (waiting on retirement) that would like to go or share a ride.

David

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
retirement

I retired from the va beach fire department and married a poquoson girl 40 yrs living on the southside couldnot find anyone that could hold a candle to my poquoson queen

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Welcome to the area!!! I live in Hampton and love it.........congrats on your queen.....thanks for serving the community!

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Live in Poquoson since 1975. Married a yankee gal, brought her to the South in '64 and still can't get her to wear white boots. I just don't think this one is going to work out!?!?:confused:

EH, welcome to the "Great Marsh". I also retired from the fire service in '96.
BYRD is an active member of the Bull Island Anglers Club, which is one of the Message Boards here on TF. Good group.
budc
PS: Tell me about Cade................ ;- |

1 - 10 of 10 Posts