Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New angler to the forum. I like striper fishing either off the shore (Virgina) or the lake in the summer home of Beaver Lake Arkansas. Anyway, I catch myself reading a lot off this board so I'd thought it was a good idea to join and contribute/read/learn as much as possible. Looks like some fine folks here.

Regards,

Avid

·
Registered
477 Posts
RUN RUN as fast as you can before the addiction gets you LOL
Lots of great people here
Welcome aboard

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
Hey there! Good bunch of guys here for the most part.:))

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Welcome :thumbup:.

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
What do you mean by the above? What about the girls?

Welcome!

Ele
And your on the top tier of that bunch, Ele!:thumbup::clapping2:

BA sale soon?

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Don't get too involved here. Before you know it, you'll probably be a HO and then own a set of planer boards. After that, your wallet starts getting lighter and your tackle starts growing. Also you'll have to deal with stories about big fish, no fish, or look at pictures with the background covered somehow. LOL Oh yea, hope your not the sensitive type, some on here can be down right mean, but most are great guys who have the right stuff. Several people are very well informed with what's going on with the Chesapeake bay. Welcome aboard

·
Registered
5,368 Posts
Welcome to the forum. There's a bunch of good folks here always willing to help. I see you Arkansas guys rig your umbrellas little different.

Only two hooks allowed here.

·
Registered
13,936 Posts
The post is from 2009 and it says he is under investigation from Tidal Fish Admin?????????????................Gary

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
And your on the top tier of that bunch, Ele!:thumbup::clapping2:

BA sale soon?
BA sale starts on Valentine's Day and ends on Income Tax Day. Although this year, I was not open on Valentine's Day, because of the weather, I did fill some mail orders.

Thanks for putting me on top.

Ele

1 - 20 of 21 Posts