Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Cool website....."About the Captain" needs a few more details though...want me to take care of fillin those in!!!!!! :D:D As an example, they forgot to mention about your big ears...just kiddin :D:D

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Kyle- is that you drinkin' a beer or talking on the cell phone on the main picture?:D Prolly you bookin more charters:fishing2:

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Great site - I'm sure it will only get better! May also want to put on there the "licensed/USCG certified" stuff and highlight the electronics and safety equipment tag lines......Andy

·
Registered
14,613 Posts
Kyle, The site looks real good. Your testimonial site is not working as well as the photo gallery. I don't need it because I have heard and seen enough of your GOOD STUFF on this site! Good luck.........Gary

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i know guys, it still needs some bugs worked out of it, but the main guts are there to work with. havent had much time to do anything with it. this whole fishing thing is getting in the way. hehe thats a good problem to have.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Nice looking site
Maybe put some rates for reservations?? or is that a trade secret kind of thing could even do like Capt Monty reserve your spot front back or the hell outta my way JK

·
Premium Member
26,291 Posts
Be sure to add you winning the MSSA bay captain for 2007 :clapping2::clapping2:.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Nice site Capt. Kyle. I wish I had your problem. Wanna switch :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Kyle,

I fished with you a couple of weeks ago with Jamie and Tommy. If you ever need a reference or anything, let me know I'd be glad to do it.

Jon

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Jon, i am having a testimonial page added to the site for people that wish to comment.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts