Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new ride,

2008 Boston Whaler 190 Montauk with a Merc F115. T-Top done by Mike and crew at S&S Marine. This 19 footer is a little plowhorse. Ain't grandpa's Montauk anymore.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
SWEET! When we goin Don!?!?!?!?

·
Premium Member
4,887 Posts
Dang man... guess the pain from not fishing was worse than the back?!? Sweet ride bud... needs a nice slimeing.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
That Whaler doesn't need curtains!!! Hands down the driest, best riding 19 footer I have ever ridden on. DUDE I cannot wait to bust some more fish on that thing!! Call me ASAP!!!

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Sweet ride Don. She does look too shiny though, nothing that a few well bloodied decks won't cure. I can help you with that!!

·
Registered
750 Posts
Sweet new ride Don ! Got a 25 beside the house right now Im doing some work on !

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Sweet nice rig

·
Registered
972 Posts
Congrats Don, she looks great with the top. Lou had mentioned that it was a sweet rig and the driest riding 19 he had been on.

Hamish

·
Registered
59 Posts
How do yo like this boat? I thought about buying one but was un-decided so I m still boatless! Does it get up and run or does it pound you to death? How stable is it when your standing on one side. I m sure bet the filll ups are sweet. The price for the 2009 has drop. Was your able to negoiate a better deal. The dealer on Shore drive told me thats our price take it or leave it.
Donald

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks fellas! Gonna slime her up tonight!:thumbup:

Donald Nicholson

Love the boat. It does not pound. It has an aggressive entry V, but not much at the transom. So it is VERY stable at rest. They did not budge at first. They had an '07 and three '08's. I wanted a factory order 'cause the ones on the lot had options that I did not want...mostly cushions and fluff. I went to visit them one more time when they had one of their in water boat shows at the beach. I did a test drive, they had a great number for me when I got back. So it was a deal!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts