Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Wish-A-Fish web site has been updated with information on the 2007 events. The sign up pages for the July 21 Annapolis Event are open and ready to accept your inupt

Web Site Address is ----> http://www.wish-a-fish.org/

On the "Captains" page and the "Annapolis Event" page is a link to the "Captains Sign Up". If you want to volunteer for boat captain, boat mate, shore help, or other - - please go to that page and fill out the online form. You can use the comments section to let us know what you can help with or donate, etc.

Even if you have already sent me or Skip an email or given us information at one of the meetings - please take a few minutes to go online and fill out the form. It will really help us stay organized and make sure we don't lose anything.

There is also a "Families Sign Up" page where those families with special needs children can give us all the information that we need to get them registered for the event. If you know of any children/families who would benefit from the Wish-A-Fish events, please direct them to the web site.

Send me a PM if you have any questions. Thanks again to all the volunteers :thumbup: .

·
Registered
192 Posts
Ralph,

Just tried to go do the captain's signup thing and the page is saying Website page cannot be displayed. Internal website error??? Family sign up page is working fine!?!? I already gave Skip my info at the meeting at Snyder's but I know you guys wanted it input into the website.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Allan -

Just a couple of "bugs" in the system - think I got them fixed.
Please give it another try.

Thanks.. :clapping2:

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
The site was sluggish last night. I worked the flea table all day today and the site should be getting busy - several interested people stopped by and want to sign up.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Ralph,

Just tried to go do the captain's signup thing and the page is saying Website page cannot be displayed. Internal website error??? Family sign up page is working fine!?!? I already gave Skip my info at the meeting at Snyder's but I know you guys wanted it input into the website.
Allan,
Your information is already there.....

Thanks.

Ed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts