Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I am fairly new to this board and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Chas and we just moved a boat that we had built at Tiffany Yachts in Reedville down the bay last weekend and we are now docked at Taylors Landing in Little Creek for at least a year. We are not too familiar with this area (fished it with friends but never on my own boat) so I figured I would introduce myself so I could try to start talking with ya'll and start learning more. Also wanted to try and get to know some people in Taylors Landing. The boat name is Harpoon and has a green hull. I am really looking forward to seeing you guys on the dock and on the water!

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Welcome !:clap:

There are many board members who keep their boats at Taylors. I am sure they will chime in.

You also might want to consider going to a meeting of the Norfolk Anglers Club.

Many of the members keep their boats at Taylors and other nearby marinas.

Norfolk Fishing Club

Dennis:))

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Welcome I seen your boat down ther on "A" dock just thinking about all that wood to deal with gave me a shudder LOL. We run charters outta taylors as well as some other here on the board. If you have any questions or need a hand with somthing down there gimme a ring (757) 321-0693

Capt. Mike

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Welcome Aboard

Welcome & Tight Lines!

Kevin
Weekend Mistress

Coastal Conservation Association-Virginia
Stripers Forever
Central Virginia Sport Fishing Association

·
Registered
430 Posts
Welcome. We are also at Taylor's over on C dock. We live up on N. VA. but try to get down there as often as we can. Look forward to seeing you on the docks!

-Mike

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Beachfordman,

I tried to post a picture but it says my picture is too big. Help, I am not to good with the technology thing.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys I appreciate the kind responses, I am really looking forward to getting to know ya'll. I am going to try to be at the boat saturday or sunday doing some work on her. See you there

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Awww COMON!!!! those pic's don't do her a quarter of the justice she deserve!!!! That boat is PRETTY!!!!!!! That boat will put you in awe when you see her sitting there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts