Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! Was told by one of my customers about this forum. Seems like a very good way to get all the latest fishing gossip and hot spots. I am honored to be amongst fellow anglers! I work up un the Susquehanna so I am always looking for advice when and where they are hitting so I can sneak out at lunchtime or shortly after work. Hope to be able to catch a few with you all!

·
Registered
7,988 Posts
Welcome to the board. A lot of folks on here from up your way so you should find some helpful info. Looking forward to your reports. The flats season isn't too far way, so stay tuned.

·
Premium Member
7,830 Posts
Welcome to the board you could not have picked a better place to go for some good information and a lot BS. You will meet a lot of great guys on here as well…

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber
250 Posts
Welcome to the board.
like hillbilly says, lots of folks up here. I can almost here the action on the flats already. I'm comin down from Locust Point on the Elk. If I remember correctly, a pretty good number of folks are " doin the spring" in Charlestown.
Good luck and we'll see ya out there!
Bobby

·
Premium Member
26,133 Posts
Turn back now while there is still hope.:p TF will slowly draw you in until you become a full blown junkie.:D Skip

·
Registered
97 Posts
Welcome Aboard Dave,

'bout time you got on here. I'll get my boat over to you as soon as the ice goes away.

By the way folks, Dave is a friend of mine so be nice!!!

All right now Dave, I just put the ka-bosh on you. Get ready, it'll come now!!LOL

Talk soon.

Bruce

·
Registered
14,163 Posts
Ahoy, and all the rest of that nautical claptrap...Welcome, we're not like the others, we're your friends. Please inflate your shoes and follow the yellow line...

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
Hey there! Don't be shy. Jump right on in. Take what ya want and give back what ya can. This can be a great community:) ----------------

1 - 20 of 24 Posts