Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ted says he's done being gay. No more male ho's & crank for him, so now all the sheep can start to give him money again.....

The millions of people that blindly follow guys like this scare the poop outta me.

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
I think it was h.l. menken who said he has never been wrong underestimating the intelligence of the public. (PS this is why the founding fathers put in the electorial college).

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Ted says he's done being gay. No more male ho's & crank for him, so now all the sheep can start to give him money again.....

The millions of people that blindly follow guys like this scare the poop outta me.
Sooo what's the story now jug? Is he just doing quality control testing on the meth, and only using his anus as a 'penis warmer' for countless gay men that may have been out in the cold winter air too long??? He's cured, it's a miracle!!!!

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Sooo what's the story now jug? Is he just doing quality control testing on the meth, and only using his anus as a 'penis warmer' for countless gay men that may have been out in the cold winter air too long??? He's cured, it's a miracle!!!!
I think he was just storing them there so they could not do anything lascivious with them:D

·
Registered
11,853 Posts
Seriously, I saw that he had gone to this therapy administered by three other ministers that is supposed to turn gay people straight. He will not be returning to his leadership position in his mega church however. He and his wife will be going to college to prepare for new secular careers. Lets wish them luck in their new endeavors. ;)

·
Registered
11,853 Posts
On another note, I wonder how his wife is dealing with having to wear a muscle suit and strap on when it is hankey pankey time.

·
Registered
11,853 Posts
Perhaps it is because irony and exposed hypocrisy are interesting and entertaining regardless of faith. Don't worry BJ, I'll go easy on you if you ever come out. :)

·
Registered
16,826 Posts

·
Registered
16,826 Posts
Have you ever known a Christian that did not admit to their own hypocricy? The point of the faith is that we are sinners who are not capable of saving ourselves, sometimes even from ourselves.

Laugh all you want.
How are you any different?
Do you believe you are perfect?
Do you believe that you are capable of making yourself perfect?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
11,853 Posts
Have you ever known a Christian that did not admit to their own hypocricy? The point of the faith is that we are sinners who are not capable of saving ourselves, sometimes even from ourselves.

Laugh all you want.
How are you any different?

I am not christian, I am not queer, and I do not advocate discrimination against homos.

Do you believe you are perfect?

NO

Do you believe that you are capable of making yourself perfect?

NO
:)

·
Registered
16,826 Posts
1 - 20 of 180 Posts