Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ram's Head Roadhouse... Thursday, Feb 1... 7:00-ish.

Topic of discussion will be how to keep the creeks cleared of ice! :)

See ya' there.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
With the weather forcasted for Thurs night - topic might be keeping ice off the windshield for the drive home :D

No worries - 4WD truck is good to go. Hope to see ya all there !

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
The Rams Head Roadhouse offer special happy hour deals from 4-7 on Mon - Fri

For Happy Hour on Thursday February 1st, 2007

4-7pm: $1.95 Fordham Drafts & $2.50 House Wines, Rail Drinks & Absolut Drinks!

5-7pm: - Asian Invasion: FREE Ahi tuna, edumame, seaweed salad & potstickers or egg rolls!

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
The Rams Head Roadhouse offer special happy hour deals from 4-7 on Mon - Fri

For Happy Hour on Thursday February 1st, 2007

4-7pm: $1.95 Fordham Drafts & $2.50 House Wines, Rail Drinks & Absolut Drinks!

5-7pm: - Asian Invasion: FREE Ahi tuna, edumame, seaweed salad & potstickers or egg rolls!
oh man, now I'm going to have to go straight from work!

·
Registered
6,818 Posts
Larry... I missed the post to the main board about the monthly meeting. Not sure how I missed it, but I did. :(

You might want to send an email to the SRRKC members telling them about this new area. I read about it in one of Gooses posts and still had trouble finding it.

BTW - It's a shame Brandon closed that thread. It was good reading. :D
Oh... and the signature on Crows posts... priceless!

·
Premium Member
26,133 Posts
Free tuna:D FREE TUNA:p :p They said free tuna:D I'm there!! Skip

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
The Rams Head Roadhouse is extremely crowded during happy hour because of the great deals on drinks and the free food. There have been several occasions when the parking lot was so crowded, I had to turn around and go home. Usually there is a table or two open in the dining room area to the left of the bar. Whoever gets there early should commandeer some space. As happy hour finishes, most early drinkers head home, and more space is available both in the lot and in the bar.

For those of you who cannot arrive in time to partake of the free happy hour snacks, the regular menu is pretty good too. I do not have any stock in the place, but have spent many happy hours there since Rams Head took over from Rudys.

Let's hope the incoming wintry weather does not impede the club meeting. :eek: :eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts