Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was nice to see all you guys this morning at Tri State! The UBBB was well represented. The breakfast at Happy Harbor was awesome, what a deal! We were chatting about lead head jigs and pouring molds etc. I mentioned to Eric about the Ebay site where I found great deals on lead products. You can check out the site for prices but you will have to take my word for the QUALITY. I have made numerous purchases and their products are first class. They make great deals on flat shipping rates too. Put them in your Ebay favorites. http://stores.ebay.com/Brad-and-Sons-Tackle_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZQ2d999QQftidZ2QQtZkm
I picked up a few real good bargains at the sale, the best of which was a pair of aluminum rod holders that usually sell for 70- 80 bucks apiece, for only $40 for the pair!!! It's always a good time at that show! See you next week at Earligh Heights!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
It was nice to get out for a few hours. The affair wasn't as big as I was hoping, but I did find one combo rod for the trip. I had to stop by BPS for line since the selection was very limited at T-S. I like Earliegh Heights and it's closer to home.

·
Registered
5,376 Posts
Charlie it was nice having breakfast with you and your friend. Forgive me but I'm terrible on names. The UBBB were well represented at breakfast with you and your bud, Eric, Mike, Ralph, Brian and me taking up the long table in the middle of the room. You can't beat that $2.22 special. Nice deal you scored on the rod holders. Bob sorry you couldn't make breakfast but glad you found a nice combo. Tri State wasn't what I expected but fun anyway. I'll wait for the Pasadena show to spread a little $ around - and I do mean a little.:D

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Miss Tidalfish !

Hey Nick, Did you see the "knockout" at the "Mary Kay" table?:eek: :eek: ;) ;) She, alone was worth the trip over there!!! I nominate her for Miss TF 2007, and propose she appear at all future events!:cool:
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
Shoe Shorts Leg Jersey Sleeve

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.