Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
Turn out wasn't too bad but it could be improved. One thing that Ralph mentioned to me and I forgot to address was the meeting location. Are we moving outside or staying at LS?

Hopefully the weather will participate with us and we can swarm the flats in a few weeks.

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
my kids have swimming class's for the next 6 weeks on wednesdays that sucks

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
3,364 Posts
I will be at the April 11th meeting! Ill skip the other work meeting I have on the 2nd Wed nights.

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
your right mike it does not suck just using the term losely they are doing very well in the beginer class right now and then this next class is advanced swimming it has been fun watching them :clap: :clap:

·
Premium Member
3,552 Posts
Great turnout for sure!

Sorry I had to leave early, but Jordan plays on several leagues and last night she had a great game. Got to see the second half...

Everyone (and Todd ;) ) remember that your home Family is first! Club Family second!

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm really looking forward to having a great season with everyone!

·
Premium Member
3,712 Posts
Sorry I missed last night- I was at a viewing south of DC until about 8:30 and then trekked home. I had planned to stop in the LS at about 9:45 when passing by, when the wife called and the baby was screaming. Oh well.

Mike- if you change the password- PM it to everyone. If you post it here, anyone who already has access that shouldn't will easily get it.

I like the idea of moving the meeting around especially for the warm months. Our next meeting is April 11, weather permitting maybe we hit RW or an outdoor location somewhere. We always have the LS if its cold or crappy wx.

If anyone wants to meet up tonight, send me a PM.

·
Premium Member
17,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry I missed last night- I was at a viewing south of DC until about 8:30 and then trekked home. I had planned to stop in the LS at about 9:45 when passing by, when the wife called and the baby was screaming. Oh well.

Mike- if you change the password- PM it to everyone. If you post it here, anyone who already has access that shouldn't will easily get it.
I like the idea of moving the meeting around especially for the warm months. Our next meeting is April 11, weather permitting maybe we hit RW or an outdoor location somewhere. We always have the LS if its cold or crappy wx.

If anyone wants to meet up tonight, send me a PM.
Are you really serious :):):):) Have you been drinking ?

Actually I was going to put the new password on the T.F. Main board :):):):)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
8,174 Posts
much was accomplished. good job guys!

I would like to promote Charlies suggestion regarding the Tilghman Island Festival and reserving the Yaht club facility.

Charlie: got a link you can post to show the facility and the festival?

Thanks,

MG

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
sounds like some great ideas, guys

sorry i missed...wednesdays are league night!

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
We had a good night last night! It was good to see everyone again and we had some good discussions! I'm looking forward to a great season and getting together with everyone!

Let's Catch'em Up BOYZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,375 Posts
Last night was probably the best club meeting I've attended. Everyone seemed very upbeat and possitive. It was also nice meeting two new members Britt and Dave's friend - sorry I'm terrible with names. Anyway I'm looking forward to the upcoming season and fishing more with club members.

BTW let's keep Charlies offer on the front burner. Definitely something I'd enjoy doing.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Uh Bret and Dan Dan was the bald one :pp

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Family outing !!!!

Guys, We can use my "yacht club-house" and other facilities, for FREE, anytime we want as long as it is available. I just have to have a date so I can reserve it! There is a pool and barbeque pits and tables out on the lawn. There is also a full kitchen upstairs with a big deck.
It's a perfect spot for a family outing.
I suggested coming down on either the Seafood Festival or Tilghman Is. Day. There is lots to see and do and the food is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! The steamed crabs are featured at the Seafood Festival while Oysters are the star of TI Day! The first is on June 23rd 2007 and TI Day will be on Oct.20th 2007. We will still have use of the clubhouse but won't have to do any cooking!!
The website for both is; http://tilghmanmd.com/index.htm

As requested I'm posting a picture of the clubhouse but the only one I have, has my car in the foreground, sorry.
DSCN3792 (Small).JPG
There will also be slips available if anyone wants to come by boat, again I just need to have a number. These are VERY popular dates each year so we have to "book" early!:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts