Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,375 Posts
I've been following his post and he's been mainly crappie fishing. Maybe the cats will turn on again. Anyway, I'm happy catching slab crappies.:)) Besides you really don't want to eat any of the big cats if they're caught in the Potomac.

·
Registered
5,375 Posts
The good captain should have plenty of rods on board. As a matter of fact I'm not even taking any of my rods, I'll use his.

·
Premium Member
17,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
From Capt Mikey

OK
Your trip is Saturday April 7th and we will depart from Fort Washington Marina at 9am and return whenever.

To get to Fort Washington Marina Take 95 south to RT210 Indian Head Hwy South (Just before WW Bridge) Once on 210 South go about 7 or 8 lights and make a right on Fort Washington Rd. Follow to the end. At the end is the State Park and just before the gates to the State Park make a left on Warburton Dr and follow to the marina. I will be at the launch ramp. Bring raingear and a cooler for fish if you wish to keep some.

Capt Mike
cell 202 439 1410

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
715 Posts
I know this marina very well. Need more details! Would like to bring two rods. Large Mouth Bass should be running. Crappie are fun, but worming for Bass is awesome! Brian

·
Registered
5,375 Posts
Thanks Mike I'll use his rods. Yea worming for bass is a blast but not very workable with three people in the boat - sometimes two is too many. Besides, I don't eat bass. I like the 9:00 AM meeting time. See you guys a the ramp.

·
Registered
5,375 Posts
Is everything still a go? Things have been very quiet around here for a week or so. I'm really hoping the Capt. goes after the cats. Weather has been looking perfect but now I see we have a friggin cold front moving in Thursday. That won't affect the crappie bite but it will the cats. We'll find out Saturday morning. I'm really looking forward to some good old river fishing.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Just talked to my buddy. He fished the Potomac yesterday (monday) Bass fishing in Chicamuxen creek. Thirty plus fish day, with largest being just over 7 lbs. Out standing day. Brian

·
Registered
5,375 Posts
Dress warm guys. Saturday is going to be cloudy low 36* & high 47* with NW winds at 20. Ain't no big deal as long as the action is hot. At least we won't be out in the open bay.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts