Due to the predicted thunderstorms the Picnic scheduled for Saturday has been canceled. At this point a small craft advisory has not been posted for the fishing area. If you are fishing tomorrow please continue to monitor the weather.
Good call. We have had storms on Windmill Point Road with heavy lightning from 2 PM until 5:30 with more on the way and the same forecast for tomorrow afternoon.
My own plans are to make a decision on the weather tomorrow morning and then fish somewhere close to the dock during the morning.
Well!!!! Was the tournament a go. I was at the cottage (Reedville) all weekend and all I saw was 2 foot breakers. If it wasn't small craft advisory someone screwed up. Watched cruisers going down the bay and they had to stay close to the shore and still they were getting pounded. Saw one smaller boat probably a 25 foot center console and he was having a very hard time getting to his destination. Never uncovered my boat. Then again I'm a wimp when it comes to rough water.