Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have received the Northern Neck Anglers Club logoed hats from the supplier. They look very nice in my opinion. Those ordered for mail delivery will be going out today. Those ordered for pick-up will be available at the NNAC Sport Fishing Seminar on Sat. March 25 and at future members meetings. Members can still order the hats for pick-up or mail delivery prior to the Seminar by sending me a Bmail requesting the ordering infomation. We will also be selling the hats at the Seminar to anyone who wants them.

Pre-ordered Pick-up price is $12.60. Pre-ordered Mail delivery price is $15.60. The price for hats purchased at the Seminar will be $13.00.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Capt. Dave,
I looked up the web site for the Northern Neck Anglers Club and it doesnt look like its been maintained for a couple of years. I am interested in finding more about the club and really interested in the fishing seminar March 25. Is it open to non-members?

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Michael, the web site was a gratis thing from the Chesapeake Angler and they didn't keep it up to date. I hope they will soon update it for 2006.

The Club is prospering quite well. We have seven tournaments scheduled for this year which are open free to all members. You can also take non-member guests if you pay the guest fee.

The Seminar is going to be on Saturday March 25th in the Northumberlad County Community Center located 2.5 miles west of Wicomico Church on Road 609 (Browns Store Road). It is open to members and the general public. We are limited to the first 250 people so we have set up a pre-registration for seats. If you would like to sign up call Tom Smith at 804-436-1523 or Email him at [email protected] The admission fee for non-members is $10. The admissions start at 8:00AM and the show starts at 8:50AM. There are no places to eat nearby so the Club is providing a lunch at no additional cost as part of the program.

We will have membership applications at the show and other information about the Club. If you want to get it sooner Bmail me your name and address and I will mail it to you right away.

Thanks for the interest, Dave

1 - 3 of 3 Posts