Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The main issues passed at the January meeting were:

1. Youth members of the Club will be admitted to the Sport Fishing Seminar free of charge.

2. The Bonus Trophy Rockfish Tournament will be added to the regular tournament schedule.
a. Youth members will be elligible to participate.
b. The tournament will be three weekends in
November and one in December. Nov.11&12,
Nov.18&19, Nov.25&26, and Dec. 2&3.
c. The Club will not pay cash awards for the other
tournaments, but will provide the awards for
this one.

3. The Club will commit to 96 hats so that members
can get the best price.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry for the incorrect correction. Had the wrong calandar. The above is now what the members really wanted.

This will put the November 11th members meeting during the first weekend of the tournament which may be a good thing. We might find out where the fish are and what they are biting on.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Capt. Dave,
Good job as usual. Had planned on attending, but the wifey informed me Saturday morning that I was going to a 60th birthday party for my daughters mother-in-law. Of course you know I put my foot down and went to the party anyway.
Bubba[angel]

P.S. Will be available to help with the seminar Friday and Saturday. Only thing I refuse to do is park cars.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Roger Bubba. Tom Smith's wife Barry may need some help in the kitchen. Do you think your wife might be willing to help there. You could help Tom with admissions. We have two already for parking but may need a third if a lot more people sign up.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Capt. Dave,

I will be happy to help in any way I can, but not in the kitchen. Just let me know here, by bmail or by email.

Bob

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dr. Bob, we may need some more help with the parking. I'll let you know. It depends on how many people are going to come to the Seminar. We appreciate the offer. Dave

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dr. Bob, we may need some more help with the parking. I'll let you know. It depends on how many people are going to come to the Seminar. We appreciate the offer. Dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts