Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There will be an Northern Neck Anglers Club members meeting this Saturday evening at 7PM in the Heathsville Library. Members and interested persons are encouraged to come.

The main business will be a discussion of the Rock-A-Thon Tournament that will be held next Saturday. Our scheduled speaker was Capt. Jim Deibler, Jr. but his father-in-law just passed away and Jim probably will not be able to do the talk on how and where to catch the Rockfish and Croakers for the tournament.

As an alternative I will do a little talk on where in the Bay you might want to try for the Stripers. Also I'll have a show and tell discussion on how to make and use side planer boards. I'll have a construction diagram to give out and a set of boards to show.

See you at the meeting. Dave

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
245 Posts
Now Dave,

You wouldn't send us to the dead spots for the tournament would you??[wink][wink]

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Chesbay, I'm likely to do anything to win; just ask John.

OK John, bring you bloomin boards. I'll leave mine in the car. I'll nominate you to do the show and tell.

·
Registered
579 Posts
I just sent out an e-mail reminder of the meeting to NNAC members who have provided me with their current e-mail addresses. If you are a NNAC member who did not receive the e-mail and want to get on the e-mail list or need to update your address, please BMail me with the details.
Thanks.
Tom

1 - 7 of 7 Posts