Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are the Members' Meetings planned for 2007:

1. Saturday, March 17th at the Heathsville Library at 7:00pm. We will be covering the Sport Fishing Seminar arrangements and some fishing topic.

2. Saturday, April 28th at the Boat U.S. store in Deltaville at 7:00pm. This will be a get ready for the season sale by Boat U.S. with 10% off on all items except electronics which will be 5% off. It will also be a tournament kick off meeting with coverage of the new Trophy Rockfish Tournament and Rock-A-Thon Tournament on the agenda.

3. Saturday, June 16th at the Heathsville Library at 7:00pm. The subjects will be the Target Ship Shoot Out and Flounder Bash Tournaments.

4. Saturday, August 11 at the Kilmarnock Library at 7:00pm. The subjects will be the Spanish Lessons and Fall Grab Bag Tournaments.

5. Saturday, October 13th for a second trip to the Boat U.S. store in Deltaville. Again we will have discounts on purchases of 10% on all items except electronics which will be 5% off. Our subjects will be the Fall Striper Challenge and the Bonus Rockfish Tournaments. This will be a good time to replace your worn out tackle and get the new stuff you will need to compete in these two popular tournaments.

All members and other interested persons are welcome and encouraged to come to these meetings.

If you have any questions give me a Bmail. Dave

·
Registered
861 Posts
Capt. Dave, are there any tickets still available for the seminar? Just got my work schedule straight and Paula and I are hoping to attend.

Thanks,

Mushy

·
Registered
573 Posts
Seminar Space Available

Mushy,
Yes, there are still tickets available. I can answer your question since I am handling the pre-registrations. You can make out your check to NNAC and send it to me at NNAC, C/O Tom Smith, 2380 Windmill Point Road, White Stone, VA 22578.
Looking forward to seeing you at the Seminar.
Tom

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have invited a producer of interesting bottom rigs to attend the March members meeting to show the members the features of his products. It will take about 1/2 hour of our time. He will give some of the rigs to those present to try out. Dave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts