Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There will be a new twist for our first tournament this year. The
Board of Directors has decided to make special bonus awards of
$100 to the members (guests are not included) who enter the biggest Rockfish and the biggest Croaker by weight in the Rock-A-Thon tournament. These awards are in addition to the valuable gift certificates that will be awarded by R. W's Sport Shop and the winners plaques provided by the Club.

There will also be a members' winner take all Calcutta for the biggest Rockfish entered by a Calcutta participant. To participate in the Calcutta you must submit your money to the Calcutta organizer by the day before the tournament. Entry instructions will be provided in the May newsletter.

As provided in the angling rules, in case of a tie in the weights, the earliest fish weighed in will be the winner. Therefore, if you have a fish, particularly a Croaker, that you think will be a contender, it might be worth while to get it weighed and entered early.

We hope to have a strong turn out for our Rock-A-Thon and the free
picnic following the event.

·
Registered
57 Posts
When is the Rock-A-thon? and Dave, I really need to get my NNAC app back to you. Guess I'm just lazy at getting things off the desk at home. (pushing too many at work) Thanks, Chris

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fairport, the Rock-A-Thon is Sat. May 21st. Ingram Bay Marina is Home
Port where we will have a picnic after the tournament. Species are Rockfish and Croaker. Fishing time is sunrise to 4pm. Weigh in by 4pm. Send in your application while you are still thinking about it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts