Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The entire Northern Neck Anglers Club Seminar was videoed. Anyone interested in getting a copy should contact Dave at 804-435-0607 for instructions. Tell him you would like to get the NNAC video.

·
Registered
54 Posts
If you would like a copy please bmail me for my address. Then you can send 2 vhs or two dvds along with a self addressed stamped enveloped and i will send you a copy. I have tried to condense it down but it is still 4 and a half hours long and if i try to squeeze it all on one dvd the resolution gets pretty bad i have not tried a tape yet but i may very well fit on one. If it does I will send you back what ever i dont use. Thanks David

·
Registered
54 Posts
Ok you guys so far I am not having much luck duplicating this on dvd for some reason however putting it on tape has worked fine so if you can only send 2 vhs tapes for now until i can figure our what i am doing wrong on these dvds sorry but the dvd coping thing is still new to me. If you dont get the same brand tape back dont panic i am going to pick up some exra tapes and try to get ahead so i can try to keep the turn around down. If for some reason that is not acceptable just put a note in with your tape and i will make sure you get those back.
Thanks David

·
Registered
54 Posts
Ok eveyone i think i got the dvd coping working so you can send either. the last two sets worked great so i feel pretty confident that they will work well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts