Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a remninder about the Northern Neck Anglers Club Sport Fishing Seminar to be held on Sat. March 24th. It will be six expert charter captains talking about fishing in the Bay and tidal rivers. Call Tom Smith at 804-436-1523 to register for a seat. The cost is $12 which includes $6 for a nice deli lunch and drink. There will be some nice free door prizes and a special grand prize.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Capt Dave., is it open to non-members and if so, where is it being held. I live in Stafford and would really be interested in attending and possibly joining NNAC. Thanks.

Mark
1999 Sportcraft 230C/C

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Frayed Knot - The NNAC sport fishing Seminar is being held on Saturday March 24 at the Northumberland County Community Center. The Center is located at the junction of roads 609 & 615 about 1 1/2 miles west of Wicomico Church, VA. Wicomico Church is about half way between the towns of Kilmarnock and Burgess on Route 200. Admissions start at 8:00am and the show begins at 8:50am. The seminar cost for non-members is $12 per person with $6 of that amount going for a nice deli lunch and drink that the Club will be providing for each person. There are no other eating places nearby.

The seminar is open to members and non-members from the general public as a public service. It is strongly recommended that you pre-register for admission in order to be sure of getting a seat. To pre-register call mr Tom Smith at 804-436-1523.

If you should happen to become a member of the Club before the seminar, the Club will pay for your lunch. Tom Smith can help you with that or you can look up our web site at www.chesapeake-fishing.com/nnac for further information and the application form. Dave

·
Registered
397 Posts
BC & Capt Dave, thanks for the info. I will plan on being there as I fish the lower Potomac and bay alot and I am always looking to learn from others. I will check out the site tonight when I get home. Thanks again.

Mark
1999 Sportcraft 230 C/C

·
Registered
861 Posts
Mark, you should look into joining the NNAC. It's the best thing going for Northern Neck fishing. The tournaments are free to member and the meetings before the tournaments are very informative.

Mushy

·
Registered
397 Posts
Hey Mushy, Whats going on? Hows the baby? I printed off the app last night and i'm going to get it in the mail this weekend. By the way, I don't know if I told you or not, I took your advise about Lewisetta and my last time out was there. Parked right next to the "Judge". I'm going to seriously look into leaving the boat down there this year. I love the lower river and you can't get much closer. Soon as I get a starter on it, I'm thinking about a day trip to Rudee. If you want to go, send me a PM. See Ya!!!

Mark
1999 Sportcraft 230 C/C

·
Registered
861 Posts
Baby's fine. He's almost 5 months old now and starting to be a lot more active. Sleeping more too...thank God!
I renewed my slip at Lewisetta this year as well. Good luck with the starter. I'm afraid I will have to pass on the Rudee offer. Work has me pinned down. Thanks for the offer though. See you at the seminar!

Mushy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts