Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With only one marina, which has typically very few entries weighed in, the results of the Fall Striper Challenge Tournament so far are:
1st place Rockfish - John Miller - Chesapeake, VA - 3# 9ozs. - weighed in at Ingram Bay Marina.
2nd place Rockfish - Emmett Boyd - Charles Town, WV - 3# 0ozs. - also weighed at Ingram Bay.
No Bluefish were entered.
No Trout were entered.
Congratulations to the winners.
The sponsor for this tournament was Dick's Sporting Goods in the Richmond area. Dick's has four stores in Richmond at Virginia Commons, Short Pump, Stony Point, and Chesterfield Towne Center. The Club appreciates Dick's continued support for this event.
If there are any changes this data will be updated.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I thought there was a small craft this morning up north so I didn't even bother trying to weight anything today. Congrats to the winners.

--John

·
Registered
572 Posts
Potential Bluefish Winner Was Dinner

:nono:Well, we did catch some small ones, which we did not weigh in for the tourney. Hope my friend enjoyed his bluefish dinner.
Tom, the Riverwatcher

·
Registered
913 Posts
Yea what happened to the small craft advisory the tournement would be cancelled deal ?

·
Registered
913 Posts
well after posting that i see it was a sunday only tournement, bummer , caught several 27" stripers sunday, and lots of blues ,,,, o well ,,,, maybe next time . :cool2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts