Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drive across the High Rise Bridge everyday to and from work and I don't see any boats fishing for Specks....what's up? Is the fishery officially dead? I'm going to give it a try this weekend...it won't feel right if there's not 100 other boats out there :))

·
Registered
27 Posts
I've been 3 times already and haven't caught a single trout. Although the small stripers are plentiful, they're very, very small and not much fun to catch. The water temps have probably dropped a few degrees since my last trip...it was in the 58 to 60 range last time I was there...so you might have better luck. I plan to give it one more try in the next couple of weeks before I admit defeat. Honestly, I think it's over. Good luck when you go.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've been 3 times already and haven't caught a single trout. Although the small stripers are plentiful, they're very, very small and not much fun to catch. The water temps have probably dropped a few degrees since my last trip...it was in the 58 to 60 range last time I was there...so you might have better luck. I plan to give it one more try in the next couple of weeks before I admit defeat. Honestly, I think it's over. Good luck when you go.
Appreciate the Luck.....Well, I got 10 good season's out of that fishery...I guess I can't complain... I'm going to give it until the end of December at least and through in the towel...I figured that the trout have been coming in there for so many years now, that they would just keep their same pattern. I remain hopeful.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts