Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pat and I went to st. michaels md. to the Crab Claw Restaurant. We each had a fried hard crab., and I also had a bowl of red crab soup, and some fried oysters. I took pictures of the fried hard crab for my friends in FL. that said to me, they don't fry hard crabs. I told them they do were I come from. Don't think some believed me. Well here they are FL. Boys. You eat View attachment 181042 View attachment 181050 View attachment 181058 View attachment 181066 View attachment 181074 the batter, then eat the big crab cake in the center, Now crack and eat the hard crab. My MD. friends already know this. We had a good time, and the food was good.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Hennie Mack's on Ritchie Hwy and Tall Oaks down Ft. Smallwood Rd. used to have fried hard crabs. A few years ago I called Annapolis Seafood and Chesapeake Seafood in Edgewater and they never heard of them.

Your excellent photos have made me hungry for one but I have no idea where in the Annapolis area to get one. St. Michaels is a bit of a drive.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Roy's Kwik Corner in Glen Burnie has them. Roy's has been there for 100 years (ok, maybe a slight exaggeration) and although it appears very divey, they put out some pretty decent food. Carry out only though.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Roy's Kwik Corner in Glen Burnie has them. Roy's has been there for 100 years (ok, maybe a slight exaggeration) and although it appears very divey, they put out some pretty decent food. Carry out only though.
Thanks , I used to buy his baseball size crab cakes years ago. I'll stop by there Monday and pick one up.

·
Premium Member
8,174 Posts
Sea King Carry Out has them. Way over here in HOCO though.. I usually get one every year. Weird but I love em...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts