Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we went we fished & we stunk. Saw some others that limeted out. Straight out from Windmill. We didn't go out far enough. Stayed around Fleets Bay , where some were caught, but not by us! Well what the hay. Beautiful day, cold beer & good crew. The fish will come.Hey John, ( SATERLY) good to put a voice with the screen name. Thanks for the come back.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hey Joe, I believe I saw you out there today, I was in the Green Center console. Got my limit .....But it was slowwww. I'll be back Thanksgiving, Stick with it ..it's only gonna get better! See you on the water Pole Position :fishing2:

·
Registered
771 Posts
That stinks!!!

Slow days make the good days that much better... at least that's what I keep telling myself.:D

Good luck on some carnage next time out!:clap:

James

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea Poll

Good to Ya! Thats a good looking ride ya got there.We're not gonna quit yet.Saw a couple nailing em at the bridge pilings with small spot.Pulling up nice rock on every drop.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Chessie's Chesapeake 22

I just noticed that you own a Chesapeake 22. Man does that bring back memories. Mine was an '89 I believe, That I used to keep at Kruses Wharf in Broad Creek in the early 90's. It had a 225 Evinrude Sea Drive. That rascle would fly! I hope you enjoy yours! See you on the water Pole Position :fishing2:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Chesapeake 22

Hey Pole ,
Yea I really like the boat. Its a 87, I believe 2 owner. Takes the bay chop real well. I can emagine what another 100 HP would do for that baby.It came with 150 BLK MAX. Still runs like a charm.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts