Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we went we fished & we stunk. Saw some others that limeted out. Straight out from Windmill. We didn't go out far enough. Stayed around Fleets Bay , where some were caught, but not by us! Well what the hay. Beautiful day, cold beer & good crew. The fish will come.Hey John, ( SATERLY) good to put a voice with the screen name. Thanks for the come back.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea Poll

Good to Ya! Thats a good looking ride ya got there.We're not gonna quit yet.Saw a couple nailing em at the bridge pilings with small spot.Pulling up nice rock on every drop.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Chessie's Chesapeake 22

I just noticed that you own a Chesapeake 22. Man does that bring back memories. Mine was an '89 I believe, That I used to keep at Kruses Wharf in Broad Creek in the early 90's. It had a 225 Evinrude Sea Drive. That rascle would fly! I hope you enjoy yours! See you on the water Pole Position :fishing2:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Chesapeake 22

Hey Pole ,
Yea I really like the boat. Its a 87, I believe 2 owner. Takes the bay chop real well. I can emagine what another 100 HP would do for that baby.It came with 150 BLK MAX. Still runs like a charm.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.