Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stafford co is closed already. not a drop or flake on the ground or sky?? they are insane! makes my kids happy though...

·
Registered
397 Posts
R&B, I thought you lived in Callao/Coles Pt. area. I live in Stafford also and my reaction was the same as yours.:confused: :confused:

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
river house is in coles point. my wife got an email from school board mem she knows. apparently the girl that died on ice 2 yrs ago still has them scared.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok. no school again.... couple inches of snow with a nice coating of ice. maybe we can actually sled today.

·
Registered
397 Posts
There was about an inch of sleet at my house (central Stafford) and 2-3 inches here at work in Manassas. Not a bad ride today. I just took my time, used the 4WD, and ran between 35-40 most of the way. Sure saw a lot of dumb a$$ people though. 8 wrecks between Garrisonville and Dumfries. And that was just northbound!!!!!!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Was thinking about going down to Reedville from Northern VA this weekend to work on the boat. Did you guys in the NNK get any sleet/freezing rain last night or was it all rain???

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, I hear Stafford has now become paranoid because two kids died a few years ago.
exactly. terrible loss for any family but what happened to parents being responsible for their kids and they sued for millions to boot.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
this crazy monster truck does not know if it is going over snow, curbs, or little old ladies.

actually took it for a spin in a snowy field and that was a lot of fun.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Hey Tom did yall close,,,we did was wondering why,,,,noone can geat out of their driveway and all back roads are solid ice, my drive has right at 4 inched of ice on it, will take a hammer and chisel to break it up, un real

1 - 17 of 17 Posts