Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tried the 2nd island yesterday and there was about 2ft of viz. I saw lots of crabs and a few small sheepshead or baby black drum, it was too murky to tell. I did not even launch a shaft. oh well it should improve soon.

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
well i think mako & his buddys may go this weekend- if we go your are welcome to go too- or if they dont go we can go and i can get a couple more riders too.

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
oh yea i am going tomorro too 0800- not to the tower - to the CBBt for flounder rod/reel drifting with the old people

·
Registered
331 Posts
We had completely lousy conditions down in Ocean City this weekend - heavy SW winds and rippin' current, literally couldn't see your hand in front of your face. But, a couple of us, not me, got some sheepshead and tog by braille diving :O

Racn, I'll let you know very soon about this weekend if we decide to head down there, bruh.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Thanks man. I didn't go anywhere this weekend and I'm heading back up to NJ on Friday. Hopefully we'll be spearing the jetties up there around LBI but the weather isn't looking too good for next weekend there at this point, either, but we'll see.

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
yes warren i think the 8th would work good - i will get in the water by then and try out my new gun for once- she will be on here way back down to reverse the july 1st trip - plan on the 8th man- bring say 4 others if you want -

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
was it any of you guys diving the second on saturday?vis. looked real bad,this weekend should be worse.I offered jamie a ride to check some struture,I'll throw it out to all you guys.I have a shallow piece I found (20')and a couple others i want a litle intel on,your ride is on me.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.