Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just checked the avalon web cam and its flat as a pancake off of KH right now,arrrgh.
noaa,wavy 10,and all the rest of em called for small craft today and I could be fishing if I didn't listen to them.
well I guess I'll wash the boat instead of slim it.[smile]

·
Registered
395 Posts
Mike,
The fish (blues) I found last week were right on the 3mi. line. I would be willing to bet the farther you get away from shore the rougher it is.The inlet is probably rough with the incoming tide pushing against the wide chop, making for a tough wet ride. It's probably best that you stayed home.At least that reasoning makes me feel better about having to do Family things today[grin].How crowded was the ramp Sat. Morning? Im thinking about this weekend, if I can work it out. J.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yep,went outside to wash the boat and it was windy here in the trees.If I have wind at my house there's wind at the beach so I feel better.[tongue]
the ramp wasn't crowded at all in the morning and still didn't have to wait taking up but I got the last available ramp.
sat. looks like the clearer of the days if the wind holds out,lets get together.billy's off

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.